Hey, I read Eric's book last fall, and the idea of being an athlete appealed to me.  At the time, I had a 3/8" lift in one shoe.  Since doing the exercises, my leg length has evened up, and I no longer require a lift.  I can walk without pain now. I also have lost 60 pounds, and walk most every day.  Not having pain really helps.  When I stop doing the exercises, the pain comes back, so I keep doing them.  Running may be next!  I do the slant board exercises, and I had to start those at a low angle and work up.  I do the core exercises too. It was all I could do to get in the starting positions for them, and now I can do 6 reps.  Single knee toggle is the only one I have to modify still.  Thank you Eric for your help in me regaining health.  

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Martha, this is a fantastic place full of genuine people anly too willing to help and encourage you to strive for and reach your Cool Impossible.

Martha, you are amazing, congratulations you must be so proud of yourself and deservedly so. You have done the hardest thing of all, To Get Started and compared to what you have already accomplished arriving at the point where you can start running will be a walk in the park. (pun intended)

Keep us posted on your progress and again well done! thats absolutely fantastic!

Love it! That is awesome! 

RSS

Train With Eric

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Foot Core

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service