Ben Lynch's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I definitely understand where you are at.  I am restating the programme too. Jus…"

Ben Lynch replied May 21 to HR or RPE for running easy at beginning of TCI program?

4 May 22
Reply by Bradford Gantt

"Interesting. I had a look at this plan. Is the 20 Week training plan much different…"

Ben Lynch replied Jan 15 to My first Ultra Race :)

4 Jan 16
Reply by Giorgio Guglielmino

"Well done, solid effort. Did you follow Eric's Plan?  "

Ben Lynch replied Jan 14 to My first Ultra Race :)

4 Jan 16
Reply by Giorgio Guglielmino

"HI Matt, Interesting problem and one I am not really educated on. However just thoug…"

Ben Lynch replied Dec 7, 2019 to Strength Training - Uneven Leg length

1 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Ben Lynch

"Hi, I had similar concerns to you and had a number of set backs due to injuries.  Al…"

Ben Lynch replied Oct 23, 2019 to Chanching HR and SP zones throughout 5-month program.

6 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Eric Orton

"Hi Eric, Thanks for sharing this email. Great advice. Could you please expand on "Fo…"

Ben Lynch replied Oct 6, 2019 to Will The Cool Impossible Strength Help With Shin Splints

1 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by Ben Lynch

"Hi, from my experience I have had to reduce my stride length to get the right cadenc…"

Ben Lynch replied Aug 26, 2019 to Cadence

2 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Joe DeFeo

"Hello, This is a very useful questions. I am just about done with the TCI program (w…"

Ben Lynch replied Aug 19, 2019 to Five-month program for marathon...Eric writes in TCI more training needed

5 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Bill Parks

"Thanks for the reply David. I too am very familiar with tight calf muscles. I used t…"

Ben Lynch replied Jun 24, 2019 to Strength Work in Cool Impossible

3 Jun 25, 2019
Reply by David Gross

"Hi Beth, One thing I have been noticing is that my heart rate monitor (optical on wa…"

Ben Lynch replied Jun 5, 2019 to Heart rate

12 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by David Gross

RSS

Train With Eric

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Foot Core

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service