Strength Training (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book vs. DVD Strength Routines

A question for those who have read Eric's book and purchased both of the strength training bundles. Are the routines on the DVDs the same a…

Started by Brad Gantt

1 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Brad Gantt

Getting started / slant board height/angle

Hi! I am reading through The Cool Impossible now, and I'm anxious to get started on some of the strength exercises & other training.  (…

Started by Melissa Lehman

5 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Melissa Lehman

Slant Board Purcahse?

I would like to purchase one of your slant boards without buying the whole training package. I tried to make my own with the center wobble…

Started by Russell Pilling

0 Jun 15, 2013

Cannot access B2R Strength Equipment website

Hi Eric, I am reading your book and I am interested in buying the B2R Strength Equipment but the link you provide is not working. Is the B…

Started by Ricardo Ribeiro

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Ricardo Ribeiro

Foot Pain AFTER running

I ran a half marathon this weekend and felt great while running. I've been using the strengthening program outlined in The Cool Impossible…

Started by Kate E

0 Jun 5, 2013

Balance poles

How do I determine the length I need for the balance poles?                          Thanks                                  Keith

Started by Keith Desanty

2 May 18, 2013
Reply by Keith Desanty

Question re: Level 1 strength training and what is "normal"

First day of lvl 1, did all the standing board exercises (crazy, but great, feeling in my body the next day, except for feeling like I'd ha…

Started by Cari McGee

2 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Cari McGee

b2r strength training lvl 1

when doing the exercises, the leg that you are balancing on, is it suppose to be locked or slightly bent? 

Started by carlos pulido

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Orton

Achilles Tendonitis

Have been suffering with achilles tendonitis since May. I have tried periods of rest but don't seem to be able to get the injury completely…

Started by Chris Smith

2 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Chris Smith

Plantar Fascitis: A Note from Eric

Sorry to hear about the dreaded PF.  That is not fun.  Since you are not able to run very much right now, I think this would be a good time…

Started by Eric Orton

5 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Karen Colli

RSS

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Camps and Training Visits

Groups

Forum

Achilles tendon right legs painful

Started by Giorgio Guglielmino in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Giorgio Guglielmino Jan 29. 1 Reply

My first Ultra Race :)

Started by Giorgio Guglielmino in The Cool Impossible. Last reply by Giorgio Guglielmino Jan 16. 4 Replies

100 mile race approach

Started by Kirk in Run Training Dec 29, 2019. 0 Replies

Strength Training - Uneven Leg length

Started by Matthew Sheringham in Strength Training. Last reply by Ben Lynch Dec 7, 2019. 1 Reply

Training for 100km ultra

Started by Giorgio Guglielmino in Run Training. Last reply by Giorgio Guglielmino Oct 30, 2019. 2 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service