Strength Training (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

achilles and heel pain only after long runs

I am training for my first marathon and I do the slant board exercises for about the last 4 months as part of my warmup before every run. I…

Started by Andrew Tucker

0 Mar 16, 2014

Fitball size

Hi everyone, I am just starting the exercises in the book and wondering what size ball is required. Looking at the pictures the ball Eric u…

Started by Rich Whitfield

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

controlling the piriformis (sciatica)

Hey guys,   I've been running for a while and recently I've started to suffer from sciatica  and my piriformis is strained.   I could do wi…

Started by Paul Bassett

12 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Karen Blackert

Sore Heel and Arch

I've been doing the slant board exercises/lunges and upper body exercises for 4 weeks and wearing the B2R shoes for 3 weeks and I started o…

Started by Jill Brennan

3 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Jill Brennan

Stretching

Static stretching is just a "feel good" measure to masking muscle imbalances.  Look to train the feet, legs, glutes, and upper body to deve…

Started by Eric Orton

5 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

Seek assistance obtaining Slant board and Stability disk

Hi! I live in Bangalore, India and want to purchase the Stability Disk and Slant Board recommended in CI. I posted a query on the B2R web s…

Started by Double A

9 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

BR2 Level 1 - board/foot placement

I have received my kit in the mail and started my round of exercises. The one thing I am curious to know is what is the correct foot placem…

Started by Chris Bonnemaison

6 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Lori Enlow

Scorpion

I watched the video online and attempted to do the scorpion; however, it was a major struggle. Is there an easier exercise to replace it, o…

Started by Charlie

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Eric Orton

B2R Strength Training Level 1 with The Cool Impossible?

I recently purchased The Cool Impossible, and so far I've been loving it. Would it be recommended for me to buy the strength training progr…

Started by Russell Pilling

1 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Eric Orton

Lower Knee Pain

I have been running since January 2012. (about 2 years now) In my freshman year, I joined track after a season of soccer at my high school…

Started by Charlie

2 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Roe

RSS

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Forum

My first Ultra Race :)

Started by Giorgio Guglielmino in The Cool Impossible. Last reply by Giorgio Guglielmino yesterday. 4 Replies

100 mile race approach

Started by Kirk in Run Training Dec 29, 2019. 0 Replies

Strength Training - Uneven Leg length

Started by Matthew Sheringham in Strength Training. Last reply by Ben Lynch Dec 7, 2019. 1 Reply

Training for 100km ultra

Started by Giorgio Guglielmino in Run Training. Last reply by Giorgio Guglielmino Oct 30, 2019. 2 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service