Strength Training (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarsalgia with strength training?

Hi all, I'd like to ask about some pain I have been experiencing in the last few weeks, the story goes like this: I started Eric's strength…

Started by Antonio Di Ferdinando

3 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Antonio Di Ferdinando

Strength Training

I am on Day 2 of my Strength training, and I am super excited!  I did the slant board exercises and lunges yesterday, and today I started o…

Started by Brenton Jensen

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lori Enlow

Strength training for kids

My daughter is 12 years old and wants to do some very light running with me. We get out and do some gentle 3 kms runs with a bit of walking…

Started by Ashley Clinch

2 May 30, 2015
Reply by Ashley Clinch

Winter Weather and Foot Strength Training

The weather here has turned cold/snowy so I'm looking for alternatives for the foot strength portion of my runs. I have Vibrams. Can I opt…

Started by Mindy Ward

13 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mindy Ward

Confused

Looking for a little quick help.   Read the book, and am about to start the strength training.  I have the boards and get the poles tomorro…

Started by craigjak

3 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by craigjak

Capsulitis and Strength routines

About 2 weeks ago I got the "rock in the ball of my foot" feeling - capsulitis.  Everything I've read has basically been Take time off Str…

Started by Robert Horvick

4 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Robert Horvick

That Was Fast! An unexpectedly rapid success story

After reading the book I expected weeks of slant board work prior to noticing a change.  After a week of not quite doing the slant board ex…

Started by Peter Kahn

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Eric Orton

Slant Board and Stability Disk measurements

HI All, I'm on a tight budget and need to spend my money on the B2R shoes instead of the slant board and stability disk.  Can one of you m…

Started by Adam Hardwicke

11 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Sudharsan Sankar

Slant board suggestion

My son has got a set of 'mini' skate board ramps - they are made of plastic so have a bit of 'give' in them   Guess what - they make brilli…

Started by Rich Warne

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Peter Kahn

B2R Europe

Has anyone successfully received an order from B2R Europe? I ordered B2R Strength Training - Level 1-3 Training System at the end of last m…

Started by Mike Julien

7 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Francis Flynn

RSS

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service