Looking for recommendation for good running training camps out there.

Hi,

I was initially hoping that you, Eric, would be holding Running Camps for Adults in your area: 4 days, or more? Do you? Could not find these on the website...

Alternatively, I have found 2 organizations which appear to provide a serious camp: McMillan Running and Zap Fitness. There are a couple other out there.

Any insights? recommendations?

Appreciated. NIcolas

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I support the idea of a B2R training camp. I'd be the first to sign up.

I just signed up for a McMillan camp in Flagstaff, AZ in early May. Some of the stuff I read seemed to highlight the camp as worthwhile. Depending on my season goes, I may sign up for another altitude camp closer to my goal race, or just simply spend a few days at altitude running around... might be easier on the wallet.

Hey Guys - I do small customs camps here in JH.  I keep it small (1-5 people) and personal so we accomplish the main goal you are looking to achieve.  So folks come for a few days and we just run and explore the mountains and others come to spend a few hours each day for more specific training.

I would be also looking to do more travel based camps in the future so stay tuned for that.  And as I roll out the next phase of this website, I would to get more members involved, which could include me traveling to your region for a camp.

RSS

Enter to WIN a Weekend Run Adventure with Me! (coming 9/3)

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service