All Discussions Tagged 'running' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So many posts about knee pain...here's another

Hi guys and Eric - I was on week 8 of the foundation program last week and knee pain in my left knee on top of the knee struck me down. I'v…

Started by Rachel Clayton

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Jay Mijares

Morton's Neuroma

I'm curious if anyone has had positive results with Morton's Neuroma by utilizing this running style?

Started by Jackie Horton

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jackie Horton

Landing on outside of my feet

Hi, I always notice that when I run I land on the outside of my foot. My foot slants and I land completely on the side. Is this a problem?…

Started by Charlie

4 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Lori Enlow

Shin Splints

I changed by running technique to Eric's style in the last 5-6 months, but whenever I go above 5km on a run, I get shin splints. I'm forced…

Started by Nicole Willis

2 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Nicole Willis

How long does minimalist running = minimal running?

I am new - both to the Team and to the world of minimalist running.  I know it may seem crazy to most here but I only just read Born to Run…

Started by Danielle Pennington

6 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Houston

Stiffnesss in the hips after runs

Hi all, I'll cut straight to the issue. After runs I am experiencing a fair amount of stiffness in my hips. I also notice that when I bend…

Started by Nick Taylor

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by ygreck

Altitude Running

We will be vacationing in Denver, Boulder and Estes Park (in that order) very soon. As a plains dwelling creature (Kansas), I have no exper…

Started by Melinda

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Melinda

Conundrum: Transitioning to Barefoot Running AND a Training Plan? Is that crazy?

My story is that I had an injury, rested and have been doing a bit of foot strengthening based on some great advice from Eric.  I thought I…

Started by Angela

6 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Angela

Endurance Sport Survey

Do you regularly run, bike, swim, cycle or participate in other types of demanding physical activity? Endurance sport is an integral part o…

Started by Sara Padilla

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Eric Orton

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service