All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hip Tightness & Knee Pain | Prolonged Sitting

Coming out of a period of ITBS, I recovered while doing Eric's core strength and stability exercises. I could feel how my muscle balance du…

Started by Niel Knoblauch

2 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Niel Knoblauch

So many posts about knee pain...here's another

Hi guys and Eric - I was on week 8 of the foundation program last week and knee pain in my left knee on top of the knee struck me down. I'v…

Started by Rachel Clayton

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Jay Mijares

Knee pain flared up suddenly at phase 1 week 7. :-(

Hi Eric, I was at phase 1 week 7 of the run foundation programme and had made excellent progress,  The day after the long run that week (wh…

Started by RT

9 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Lauren Croke

Lower back pain after a run

I started running consistently back in August. I have done three 5k's since then, which for me is AWESOME. :) I decided to try pushing myse…

Started by Sarah Slade

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Orton

Knee Pain Story

Hi all.  I wanted to share my knee pain story, so that it may help folks that experience the same thing. I'm basically a newbie to distanc…

Started by Ryan dolan

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Carolynn

Second toe on right foot hurts after running 4 +miles.

I believe that the pain stemmed from running in a shoe that shrunk in the toe area and a combination of running mostly in trails. There is…

Started by Vedapal Manohar

0 Dec 3, 2012

Lower abdominal pain at the latter part of a long run

Hi all,    I had a good 20 mile run yesterday - no IT band issues and no ankle pain today. I attribute this to the stability and strength e…

Started by Sean Murphy

11 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by James J Bruder

Pain shooting up the side of my shins

Hey everyone! This is a first time for me posting something on this forum. I recently switched over from a heel strike to a forefoot strike…

Started by Asher Mechanic

2 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Asher Mechanic

Is this runners knee?

Hi Guys   I started running 2 years back, my motivation was to quit smoking. It turned out to be a very successful ploy and in a matter of…

Started by Rohit Suresh

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Rohit Suresh

Vibram Pain, Nike Free Comfort, Marathon Shoe Confusion...

Hi there, I apologize if what I'm going to ask/say has already been discussed, but I couldn't find quite what I was looking for so I figure…

Started by Paul Deveau

8 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Kathy Law

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Forum

Hill Interval Gradient

Started by Ben Lynch in The Cool Impossible. Last reply by Eric Orton 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Watts and foot pods

Started by Fabrice Chauliac in Run Training. Last reply by Fabrice Chauliac Feb 22. 10 Replies

New Shoes

Started by Charlie Mullane in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 10 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video