All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hip Tightness & Knee Pain | Prolonged Sitting

Coming out of a period of ITBS, I recovered while doing Eric's core strength and stability exercises. I could feel how my muscle balance du…

Started by Niel Knoblauch

2 Feb 6
Reply by Niel Knoblauch

So many posts about knee pain...here's another

Hi guys and Eric - I was on week 8 of the foundation program last week and knee pain in my left knee on top of the knee struck me down. I'v…

Started by Rachel Clayton

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Jay Mijares

Knee pain flared up suddenly at phase 1 week 7. :-(

Hi Eric, I was at phase 1 week 7 of the run foundation programme and had made excellent progress,  The day after the long run that week (wh…

Started by RT

9 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Lauren Croke

Lower back pain after a run

I started running consistently back in August. I have done three 5k's since then, which for me is AWESOME. :) I decided to try pushing myse…

Started by Sarah Slade

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Orton

Knee Pain Story

Hi all.  I wanted to share my knee pain story, so that it may help folks that experience the same thing. I'm basically a newbie to distanc…

Started by Ryan dolan

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Carolynn

Second toe on right foot hurts after running 4 +miles.

I believe that the pain stemmed from running in a shoe that shrunk in the toe area and a combination of running mostly in trails. There is…

Started by Vedapal Manohar

0 Dec 3, 2012

Lower abdominal pain at the latter part of a long run

Hi all,    I had a good 20 mile run yesterday - no IT band issues and no ankle pain today. I attribute this to the stability and strength e…

Started by Sean Murphy

11 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by James J Bruder

Pain shooting up the side of my shins

Hey everyone! This is a first time for me posting something on this forum. I recently switched over from a heel strike to a forefoot strike…

Started by Asher Mechanic

2 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Asher Mechanic

Is this runners knee?

Hi Guys   I started running 2 years back, my motivation was to quit smoking. It turned out to be a very successful ploy and in a matter of…

Started by Rohit Suresh

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Rohit Suresh

Vibram Pain, Nike Free Comfort, Marathon Shoe Confusion...

Hi there, I apologize if what I'm going to ask/say has already been discussed, but I couldn't find quite what I was looking for so I figure…

Started by Paul Deveau

8 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Kathy Law

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order links:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Penguin | Indie Bound

EO Mountain Running Academy

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video