All Discussions Tagged 'injury' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knee pain flared up suddenly at phase 1 week 7. :-(

Hi Eric, I was at phase 1 week 7 of the run foundation programme and had made excellent progress,  The day after the long run that week (wh…

Started by RT

9 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Lauren Croke

Lower back pain after a run

I started running consistently back in August. I have done three 5k's since then, which for me is AWESOME. :) I decided to try pushing myse…

Started by Sarah Slade

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Orton

testing time and worried about injury

Hi, Love the book and am enjoying the experience!  I was a cross country and track runner all through high school and college, but after sh…

Started by Michael Mulick

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Michael Mulick

Knee Pain Story

Hi all.  I wanted to share my knee pain story, so that it may help folks that experience the same thing. I'm basically a newbie to distanc…

Started by Ryan dolan

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Carolynn

Runners knee after transitioning to fore foot strike

A few months ago I started transitioning from a pure heel strike running technique to a more natural running technique as explained in Eric…

Started by Rob de Boer

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Lori Enlow

wohoo!! It's Strength time baby. Where do I watch vids?

Hey guys :) where I can see the videos referred to in the book that shot the exercises bring performed? So keen to get started. - from " sh…

Started by Matthew Davison

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

Lower Knee Pain

I have been running since January 2012. (about 2 years now) In my freshman year, I joined track after a season of soccer at my high school…

Started by Charlie

2 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Roe

Shin Splints

I changed by running technique to Eric's style in the last 5-6 months, but whenever I go above 5km on a run, I get shin splints. I'm forced…

Started by Nicole Willis

2 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Nicole Willis

Anterior compartment syndrome

Hi All. I have been barefoot running in Nike free's for a yearand a half now. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Been training hard for the 2 oceans Ultra in…

Started by Max Tomlinson

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Max Tomlinson

Stress Fracture with adequate training?

I have read a lot about people getting stress fractures on this discussion board and others...and the common theme seems to be that people…

Started by Lane barringer

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jesse James Retherford

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service