Barbara O'Connor's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"well that sounds good to me! thanks for the advice. FYI as for the San Juan Summer…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Jan 4, 2013 to Coming off injury, how fast can I ramp back up?

3 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Oliver

"Very inspirational Lori...I love these moments in life. So excited for you to run Le…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Jul 20, 2012 to Summiting Hope Pass at Leadville...vision quest or hallucination. You decide

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Lori Enlow

"If you click on training in the menu bar on his site and then click on online traini…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Apr 24, 2012 to How to do interval training for increasing distance running?

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Barbara O'Connor

"you seriously eat gummy bears or swedish fish while running?   Thanks for the hydrat…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Apr 24, 2012 to Fuel Belts

3 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Thomas Welker

"Hi Nicole..   Welcome to the team :) In reading your post I would highly recommend o…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Apr 24, 2012 to How to do interval training for increasing distance running?

3 Apr 24, 2012

"Added another pair of transition shoes to my arsenal... Brooks pure cadence... WOW..…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Mar 28, 2012 to Minimalist Shoes

30 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by myskewedmind

"That's the best news I've heard all day. I was begining to wonder if it was legal to…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Mar 15, 2012 to Minimalist Shoes

30 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by myskewedmind

"Hey Eric...I'm definitely holding tight but one question I have is...should i put my…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Mar 15, 2012 to Minimalist Shoes

30 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by myskewedmind

"Please tell me the calves shrink back to normal size.... I've always had great calve…"

Barbara O'Connor replied Mar 14, 2012 to Minimalist Shoes

30 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by myskewedmind

"Awesome Melinda.. I'm definitely looking for nutrition stuff!!"

Barbara O'Connor replied Mar 14, 2012 to Recommended Reading Library - Add your recommendations

3 Mar 14, 2012

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Forum

Watts and foot pods

Started by Fabrice Chauliac in Run Training. Last reply by Fabrice Chauliac yesterday. 10 Replies

New Shoes

Started by Charlie Mullane in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 10 Replies

Flat land substitution for hill repeats

Started by Jacob Cossairt in Run Training. Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 8 Replies

Shoe Question

Started by Markham Yonkers in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Eric Orton Jan 29. 5 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video