Jacob Cossairt's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm... I don't have access to a dreadmill (without buying a gym membership or somet…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Sep 10, 2014 to Flat land substitution for hill repeats

8 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"Congrats!  I'm only in my 2nd week, but the early progress is definitely noticeable."

Jacob Cossairt replied Sep 3, 2014 to Phase 1 Complete. On to Phase 2! Plus a marathon question

12 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Mike Capka

"I'm on my own too here in central Florida.  I'm on day 5 of phase 1 week 1, so it's…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Aug 29, 2014 to week one here I come

9 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

"For comparison, I'm still very much a beginner and my average heart rate during my 2…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Aug 28, 2014 to week one here I come

9 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

"Galloway recommends shorter intervals.  For example, his recommended interval for an…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Jun 27, 2014 to 5 Weeks to Prepare for Half Marathon in Kruger National Park - RSA

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"I think it's doable if you are willing to do some walking i.e. the Galloway Run Walk…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Jun 26, 2014 to 5 Weeks to Prepare for Half Marathon in Kruger National Park - RSA

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"So many foot shapes between this post and the other one.  My contribution to the gal…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Jun 24, 2014 to B2R Level One - Board/Foot placement

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"I have some friends who live in Albion, Indiana and some family that live in nearby…"

Jacob Cossairt replied May 16, 2014 to Thankyou thankyou

13 May 16, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"I've only seen them in the Deluxe Edition of the eBook (Kindle, iBooks).  I don't kn…"

Jacob Cossairt replied May 1, 2014 to wohoo!! It's Strength time baby. Where do I watch vids?

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

"A couple of other slow motion videos I've seen are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

Jacob Cossairt replied Apr 22, 2014 to Chapter 4: Performance Running

8 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

RSS

Train With Eric

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Foot Core

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service