Tim Butterfield's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Are carbs harmful? How much carbs do I need? How effective is a high fat/low carb di…"

Tim Butterfield replied Sep 11, 2012 to Nutrition: What would you like to know and learn?

24 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Mike Mullins

"I had some flat spots on the heels of my VFF Classics also, but I think that was mor…"

Tim Butterfield replied Mar 17, 2011 to Running Form - How to Improve Without a Coach

6 May 12, 2011
Reply by J-F lemay

"Thanks, Richard. I hope to get the last few weeks of training in, though I will not…"

Tim Butterfield replied Nov 19, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"I'm doing poorly. My wife has been fighting a walking pneumonia infection for the la…"

Tim Butterfield replied Nov 17, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"I haven't seen workout naming mentioned yet. When I first started with GTC advanced…"

Tim Butterfield replied Nov 10, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"Steve Magness has good blog on running sports physiology. It's at Science of Running…"

Tim Butterfield replied Nov 5, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"Yeah! I'm not alone. :) Before I started running last year, I walked with a cane du…"

Tim Butterfield replied Oct 30, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"Thanks, Eric. I'll keep an eye on it and retake the test at four weeks if it seems c…"

Tim Butterfield replied Oct 30, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"Because I had such a very slow speed to begin with, I, thankfully, have the opposite…"

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

"John, I'm replying here as it wouldn't let me reply under your message below, proba…"

Tim Butterfield replied Oct 28, 2010 to 8 Week Speed-Strength Virtual Training Camp

90 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by J-F lemay

RSS

Train With Eric

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Foot Core

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service