Training Plan Questions (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Shoe 6 Week Transition Program

I just purchased a pair of B2R Road Performance shoes, and I plan to start the Natural Shoe 6 Week Transition Program this week.  I have a…

Started by Jacob Cossairt

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

Brief break from training plan, where to jump back in?

I finished Phase One of Eric's training plan 5 weeks ago. I had been dealing with mild plantar fasciitis, trying to continue running and tr…

Started by Karen Blackert

0 Mar 7, 2014

Speed Zones in Metric

is the speed zone chart available in metric for those of us running in minutes per kilometer? Would be very helpful    

Started by Hugh-John Townsend

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Martin

Speed, Pace, Cadence and Calf Pain

Hi all, I'm only about 4 weeks in to the transition program with The Cool Impossible at the moment and running a maximum of 30 mins a time,…

Started by Andrew Frayling

9 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Andrew Frayling

training for half marathon after completing The Cool Impossible program

I am in the 2nd week of phase 2 of the cool impossible.  So far things are going pretty good.  I am looking to do a half marathon this fall…

Started by Dennis Naillon

0 Oct 4, 2013

Cool down 5': to HRZ1 or in HRZ1?

After main set of workout usually there is a cooldown 5 minutes, heart-rate zone 1. Sometimes it takes for me to run slowly or to walk for…

Started by Sergey J. Ivanov

0 Aug 30, 2013

Recommendations for Next Step After the 6-Week

I'm really enjoying the 6-week program and looking forward to the next step but I don't know what makes the most sense; 8-week or 5-K plan.…

Started by Chip Holm

0 Aug 21, 2013

Aerobic Tempo Threshold in 12 wk Strength Program

Hi, I'm doing the 12 week strength program and I had a question about my long run coming up this weekend.  The plan calls for "focus on run…

Started by Carl d

0 Aug 7, 2013

Which plan would be the best for me to start?

Hi Eric, I'm 35yo, I've just joined the team and I'm eager to start. I don't usually run a lot (i mean, I used to play soccer quite a bit a…

Started by Ricardo Ataide

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Eric Orton

Stretching the full marathon plan

The Zumbro 100 is April 13, I'm toying with the 17 mile single loop, since 17 would make my longest distance yet. I've looked for a 25k tra…

Started by Mindy Ward

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Lori Enlow

RSS

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service