Training Plan Questions (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing week question

Hi everyone, could I have your opinion on the following ? Up til now, whenever I did either a mile test or heartrate test, I purposely did…

Started by Carolynn

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Francis Flynn

Healing Methods.

Hi, I am still in the Transition Program. I know now the answer is to read the book more often and accurately follow the plans. That said t…

Started by MARI

15 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Burpee

When to step up?

I have a question.  In TCI it says when you've mastered the slant board it's time to move up to the stability disc.  I've been using the…

Started by Bill Kulwicki

5 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Bill Kulwicki

Newbie question concerning HRZ2

Hi I'm a pure running newbie. Bought my first pair of (minimalist) shoes in September 2013 and started off running 10 minutes per outing !…

Started by Carolynn

19 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Rich Warne

Phase 2 question

0 Lateral foot pain by Scott yesterday The good news is that I just finished phase 1 (except for the re-test week) and ran just over 13.1m…

Started by Scott

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

Marathon training plan ?

The heading for my run tomorrow says aerobic interval threashold 2x10 minute intevals in high 4, but the description below is completely di…

Started by david tofel

8 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by david tofel

Race at week 12 phase 1 (Strategic plan)

Dear Eric, After 12 weeks tryning to adapt my feet to flat and minimal shoes (and recovering from illness that made me being totally stope…

Started by Javier Bretón

1 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Lori Enlow

Returning to the foundation program after 1.5 weeks of cold

Hi.  I think I've read some recommendations on this somewhere but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've been enjoying a cold (or someth…

Started by Mikael Evander

0 May 29, 2014

calf pain

ok so i am slowly trying to work up to barefoot running. wore shoes with no tread for a while and 2 days ago i ran in five fingers. it felt…

Started by teresa hart

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by teresa hart

Online training programs

I was going to purchase the marathon training plan, but I thought I read recently where Eric was just about to "update" them.  Does anyone…

Started by david tofel

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by david tofel

RSS

Cirque Series Mountain Races

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service