The Cool Impossible (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ended a little short

My CI came up a little short today for a 6th consecutive PR  at a local 15K road race.  High humidity will be my main excuse although I c…

Started by Bill Kulwicki

0 Sep 1, 2014

Repetitive calcaneal traction fracture

Does anyone have experience with repeat calcaneal traction fractures? I have been plagued with this issue all my life which severely limits…

Started by Rachael Bissell

4 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rachael Bissell

PF

I just received Cool Impossible, at the suggestion of someone on a Facebook post. I just finished chapter 3 and I'm really excited about ge…

Started by Chad J. Wooley

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

PR #5

B2R trail shoes work well on the road too.  I ran my fifth PR this year a 10K in  41:42.  Which was good for a first in my age group also…

Started by Bill Kulwicki

3 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Bill Kulwicki

Chapter 3: True Strength

The View from the top of Snow King Great view from Snow King trails at the base of town Bouldering at the base of Snow King Slant bo…

Started by Eric Orton

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Anthony Beach

The Cool Impossible Run Foundation: Any Distance Becomes Possible

This just in from Ryan -  Eric, My name is Ryan....I purchased your book and did the training program and it has helped immensly, I just fi…

Started by Eric Orton

0 Jun 13, 2014

Chapter 5: Strategic Running Foundation

Phelps Lake Trail Elk in Grand Teton National Park Trail around Phelps Lake Momma bear near trail at Phelps Lake

Started by Eric Orton

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Mike Capka

Chapter 4: Performance Running

Running the dike trail along side the Snake River. Raramuri runner showing great knee drive The Raramuri running in the fields during…

Started by Eric Orton

8 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

Chapter 2: You in Glorious Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole and The Teton Range The buffalo are roaming Cache Creek trails View of the town of Jackson from Cache Creek Mountain…

Started by Eric Orton

4 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Capka

Slant Board

Just got your book yesterday .Loved the first 2 chapters and just finished chapter 3.   Its probably me just biing thick but with all the p…

Started by Terence Arnold

15 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacob Cossairt

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

2019 Run Camps

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service