The Cool Impossible (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Never Too Old

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/09/25/14/41/aged-105-japans-golden-bolt-sets-100m-sprint-record Thought you might be interested in this!

Started by Robert Burpee

0 Sep 25, 2015

Printable training plans

Hi I am a newbie here. I have been barefoot running for about 10 years and am looking forward to upping my fitness and performance by follo…

Started by Russell Davis

0 Aug 26, 2015

Training for First Full Marathon with The Training Program in the Book

I have registered for my first full marathon, which will be in October, and I will be using the training program from the book to prepare f…

Started by Patrick Garrick

1 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Shayne Francis

Age Is No Barrier And Should'nt Be Perceived As One

I thought some of you might be interested in this, it reinforces that AGE is no barrier and shouldn't be perceived as a barrier to anything…

Started by Robert Burpee

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Jay Mijares

London Marathon

So yesterday was the London Marathon which is the reason I started the Cool Impossible training. I finished but not in as good a time as I…

Started by Kathy Thornton

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Robert Burpee

End of Phase 1 Running Test

Hi, I am a beginner runner and obstacle racer. I purchased this book (cool impossible) to help me build a good base of running. This week I…

Started by Pascal Poirier

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Lori Enlow

What has worked for me

I have thought a few times about whether I should share my experience and if so at when - well, I have just finished my first 20 mile run i…

Started by RT

9 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Kathy Thornton

Week 8 - Long run

I have a question in regards to the Week 8 long run. Since this is my second run through on the Foundation Program, I started with a bit mo…

Started by Shayne Francis

3 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Burpee

Planning races throughout training

Hi Eric, I am training for the Lost Soul 100 km in Sept. My question is: if I have some practice races throughout the summer..... Should I…

Started by Karen

4 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Karen

Backpack Recommendation

With the days slowly starting to get longer, I'm considering running home from work, which is about seven miles with an ascent of maybe 800…

Started by Jay Mijares

6 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Robert Burpee

RSS

Train With Eric

Foot Core

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service