The Cool Impossible (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Average HR below minimum value in 20 mn test tables

Hi all I have slow HR (It rarely exceeds 160 BPM) so my average HR is below minimum value in 20 mn test tables (about 147 BPM) . Am I too…

Started by Fabrice Chauliac

4 Jan 14
Reply by Fabrice Chauliac

More Description please of the "Preparation Phase"!

Hey, so I feel that I am ready to begin into the foundation phase, but then, as I was rereading the last sections of TCI, Eric mentions the…

Started by David Templin

2 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by David Templin

Long run length include warm up and cool down?

I am just starting phase 2 of the Cool Impossible and I have a question regarding long run lengths. I noticed that in Phase 2 Week 2 you ha…

Started by RJT

3 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Dani

So many posts about knee pain...here's another

Hi guys and Eric - I was on week 8 of the foundation program last week and knee pain in my left knee on top of the knee struck me down. I'v…

Started by Rachel Clayton

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Jay Mijares

interval question

When the TCI run day prescriptions give a + some sort of interval, are you supposed to do that within the time allotted for that segment or…

Started by Brent North

0 Jul 11, 2017

Is there a "too slow" for the performance stage?

Hey y'all, So I began about 3 weeks or so ago to transition away from a heel strike to a forefoot strike like Eric says in his book. I have…

Started by David Templin

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Donal Gormley

What are the best high performance shoes?

I'm totally new to all of this. I just finished reading the book & I've been doing all foot strength exercises for about 2 weeks. (The…

Started by Jessica Whitley

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Jessica Whitley

First 1/2 marathon

Accomplished my first half marathon on Sunday 22 Jan 2017 with my little sister! Can not describe how proud of us both I am as we only star…

Started by Sarah Ward

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Jay Mijares

testing time and worried about injury

Hi, Love the book and am enjoying the experience!  I was a cross country and track runner all through high school and college, but after sh…

Started by Michael Mulick

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Michael Mulick

Second marathon completed - Gold Coast Marathon

Hi Everybody So I just completed my second marathon a few weeks back, and used the foundation program for a second time to prepare for the…

Started by Shayne Francis

2 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jeremy

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Forum

Watts and foot pods

Started by Fabrice Chauliac in Run Training. Last reply by Fabrice Chauliac 21 hours ago. 10 Replies

New Shoes

Started by Charlie Mullane in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 10 Replies

Flat land substitution for hill repeats

Started by Jacob Cossairt in Run Training. Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 8 Replies

Shoe Question

Started by Markham Yonkers in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Eric Orton Jan 29. 5 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video