Strength Training (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Strength Training

Hi Eric, I have a question for you that's been running around my head. I live up in the great white north and having no indoor track access…

Started by Glen

8 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Eric Orton

Expected Time to Heal From Runners Knee

Eric and anyone who has experienced this,   I am an 18 year old female and have had lateral patellofemoral pain for about 2 years.  I curre…

Started by Candace Sanderson

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Candace Sanderson

Any of you have success treating IT band pain? What worked for you?

i've got a race planned for early march and am still having pain.  it is aggravated more on descents.  i am worried that my performance is…

Started by daniel

11 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by daniel

Core Strength

Hi Eric, I am running with the new mid foot strike form that you describe in your video and have been explaining in your work out plans wi…

Started by Bill

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Bill

strength training

Hi Eric, How many times per week do you recommend doing strength training? Do you recommend at least one day of rest from strength trainin…

Started by Robert Wagner

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Robert Wagner

tabata training ?

I just read an arcticle about tabata training! It sounds pretty good to me. does anyone have ever tryed it? And eric,what do you think of i…

Started by J-F lemay

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by J-F lemay

Knee and foot issues

Hi Eric, recently I have been having increased knee and foot issues. The knee issues I have been told are due to weak Glutes and periformi…

Started by Kevin O'Rourke

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Eric Orton

Wearing Nike Free's to Walk Around In?

Eric, I just got ahold of a pair of Nike Free's and was wondering if it is okay to use them like regular shoes and walk around in them? Wi…

Started by Richard McGaha

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Orton

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Forum

Hill Interval Gradient

Started by Ben Lynch in The Cool Impossible. Last reply by Ben Lynch on Thursday. 2 Replies

Watts and foot pods

Started by Fabrice Chauliac in Run Training. Last reply by Fabrice Chauliac Feb 22. 10 Replies

New Shoes

Started by Charlie Mullane in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 10 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video