Run Form and Technique (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sore ball of my foot

I have completed the full 20 week training program from the book and am now back with my running group mostly on trails. Its been about 2 m…

Started by Jill Brennan

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Jay Mijares

Calf issue

I started the strength training this week and I have also adjusted my form to land forefoot. I have been using my trail shoes which are zer…

Started by Melanieb

9 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Patrick Garrick

Questions About Running Form

Hello, I have been running for a couple months now with emphasis on the form outlined in The Cool Impossible book. I had a few questions ab…

Started by Kevin Ellis

1 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

Running Form & Foot Pain

Hello, I am new to the group and was hoping to get some advice. I have been forefoot striking for years now and have begun to refine my te…

Started by Kevin Ellis

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

Cadence

Eric/All, In your book, you state that with good running form your foot should touch the ground 22 to 23 times every 15 seconds. When out…

Started by Ryan Charter

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Francis Flynn

Morton's Neuroma

I'm curious if anyone has had positive results with Morton's Neuroma by utilizing this running style?

Started by Jackie Horton

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jackie Horton

Running Help Needed

Hi, Could somebody please answer these two questions? 1. How should a runner breathe? Is panting correct? It's feels odd when I do it and I…

Started by Daniel Cho

8 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Patrick Garrick

Leaning causing repeated injuries? How to correct?

I have been plagued by bilateral lower leg injuries in the past 4 years...gastroc strain, soleus tear (twice), posterior tib tendonitis, Ac…

Started by Heidi Galindez

0 Jul 2, 2014

Makes me faster just looking at his form

Form Awareness: Leading with the (left) knee, with heel under hamstring. Stance leg (right) almost straight, driving thru the ground rela…

Started by Eric Orton

6 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

Shin Splints

I am currently on my 3rd case of medial tibial stress syndrome, which is an isolated pain on the inside of my shins not too far above my an…

Started by Michael maclean

2 May 23, 2014
Reply by Michael maclean

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Forum

Hill Interval Gradient

Started by Ben Lynch in The Cool Impossible. Last reply by Ben Lynch on Thursday. 2 Replies

Watts and foot pods

Started by Fabrice Chauliac in Run Training. Last reply by Fabrice Chauliac Feb 22. 10 Replies

New Shoes

Started by Charlie Mullane in Eric's Training (Tips Included). Last reply by Jacob Cossairt Jan 30. 10 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video