Run Form and Technique (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Other methods

Since about a year I learn how to run using POSE method created by dr. Nicholas Romanov. This method is quite different. I'm a little confu…

Started by Henryk Marian Metz

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Henryk Marian Metz

Sore ball of my foot

I have completed the full 20 week training program from the book and am now back with my running group mostly on trails. Its been about 2 m…

Started by Jill Brennan

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Jay Mijares

Calf issue

I started the strength training this week and I have also adjusted my form to land forefoot. I have been using my trail shoes which are zer…

Started by Melanieb

9 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Patrick Garrick

Questions About Running Form

Hello, I have been running for a couple months now with emphasis on the form outlined in The Cool Impossible book. I had a few questions ab…

Started by Kevin Ellis

1 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Eric Orton

Running Form & Foot Pain

Hello, I am new to the group and was hoping to get some advice. I have been forefoot striking for years now and have begun to refine my te…

Started by Kevin Ellis

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

Cadence

Eric/All, In your book, you state that with good running form your foot should touch the ground 22 to 23 times every 15 seconds. When out…

Started by Ryan Charter

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Francis Flynn

Morton's Neuroma

I'm curious if anyone has had positive results with Morton's Neuroma by utilizing this running style?

Started by Jackie Horton

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jackie Horton

Running Help Needed

Hi, Could somebody please answer these two questions? 1. How should a runner breathe? Is panting correct? It's feels odd when I do it and I…

Started by Daniel Cho

8 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Patrick Garrick

Leaning causing repeated injuries? How to correct?

I have been plagued by bilateral lower leg injuries in the past 4 years...gastroc strain, soleus tear (twice), posterior tib tendonitis, Ac…

Started by Heidi Galindez

0 Jul 2, 2014

Makes me faster just looking at his form

Form Awareness: Leading with the (left) knee, with heel under hamstring. Stance leg (right) almost straight, driving thru the ground rela…

Started by Eric Orton

6 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Robert Burpee

RSS

Connect

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order link:

Amazon 

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Partners

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service