Nutrition (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite recovery meal

I run so that I can eat. As a result, I spend a lot of my long run thinking about what delicious thing I can chow down for my recovery meal…

Started by Melinda

3 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Larissa Uredi

Sugar free gluten free

Came across a great recipe for those who don't do sugar or wheat. When I saw that it included chia, I thought "Hey, I know a group of peopl…

Started by Melinda

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Melinda

Juice Fast – Tips?

The girlfriend and I are about to start a 9 day juice fast. The 5 middle days consisting of just fresh juice and water, and the 2 on either…

Started by CJ Santaniello

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick

Electrolyte Drink Without all the Sugar?

Any thoughts/recommendations on electrolyte drink alternatives to sugary sports drinks?  Trying to cut back on sugar, I checked out some of…

Started by Carl d

11 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick

Breakfast

So I'm a little surprised the nutrition category hasn't taken off .. I think I spend as much time worrying about my fuel as I do about my f…

Started by Jenn Kast

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jenn Kast

My New Favorite Dish

Kale Avocado salad with a little bit of steak and grapeseed dressing.  Compliments of the Lotus Cafe - JH.  Great balanced meal and with my…

Started by Eric Orton

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Denise Stewart

Cramp

Have just gotten over some horrible leg cramps that I suffered during a 36k, +2000mD trail run last Sunday here in France. Thought I would…

Started by Kirk Mundell

0 Sep 9, 2011

RSS

Connect

Partners

The Cool Impossible by Eric Orton

The Cool Impossible: Run Beyond Limits

“this is by far one of the best training books of the past decade.” - Competitor Magazine

Order links:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Penguin | Indie Bound

EO Mountain Running Academy

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eric Orton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video